Saturday 18 September 2010

ny fashion week

I feel like I have to say something about the New York Fashion Week, especially since I'm enjoying it through my two favourite bloggers, Garance Doré and The Sartorialist (they are a couple that must be a match made in fashion heaven).

Doré's blog entry, Sit Down and Enjoy, about Victoria Beckham's show made me like Beckham even more. The New York Times has images of her Spring 2011 collection and I have to say that I love these two dresses.


The Sartorialist went to the Preen show and each time I look at it I'm amazed by this photo of his. What a dress and look at the shoes!

photo: The Sartorialist

One of my all time favourite designers is Marc Jacobs. His Spring 2011 collection is stunning; the colours are mon dieu. Let's just skip autumn and winter and go straight to spring!

I borrowed a few images from The New York Times.


8 comments:

  1. I agree that Preen dress is just stunning :)
    I had not seen the VB collection yet and I must say that she has a good thing going on!

    Oh, and you were right - I ended up with something purple in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Minnja for stopping by.

    Signe, I viewed your page yesterday and saw some changes and thought: no, she'll change it again and use purple and you did ;-) I love that soft colour you chose, it looks really good. And yes, VB knows a thing or two about fashion, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that is hilarious!
    Seems you know me pretty well even if we only met in blog land :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are such geeks in this blog world and we come in all colours and have special powers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Preen dress is amazing! Hope you are having a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Heather for stopping by. Hope you're having a beautiful weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the Preen and of course, Marc Jacobs. Until last year, all the shoes in my closet were MJ (now I've branched out, just a little).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Indie.Tea for stopping by. MJ shoes sound nice ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.