Thursday 18 August 2011

colourful


Even though I wouldn't use it myself, the colour combination in this room makes me really happy; I love the mix of red, yellow and blue with the neutral colours in the background. I have to add that I wouldn't mind having that sofa; I'm picturing it clearly in a room of my own. By the way, that's my dream: my own reading room – other family members would probably need an invitation to enter!

On today's agenda is what I find the most wonderful spot in the city centre. I'm taking my friend to all my favourite shops and yes, we'll probably be trying on a few pairs of Chie Mihara shoes – not buying, just trying them on. I'm predicting a fabulous day!

Enjoy your Thursday ... and allow yourself to live a little!

photo credit: Philip Sinden / Elle Decor Spain

13 comments:

  1. Great color-combination!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Hugs,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning, Lisa. Oh, this room is gorgeous! The color does not avoid that every piece of furniture has its own protagonism. An image perfect to start the day ... So chic! i did not know Chie Mihara, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. i would not use them myself either. but happy are they !
    have a wonderful day ( well it certanly sound like you gonna! )
    i`ll try living a little ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This room is so charming and filled with light! I love it, although I wouldn't use this colour scheme myself either. And it's so sweet how they matched the flowers to everything else, isn't it? :)

    Have a fab day out, darling!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it, but liek you said it is not a color combination I would go for myself! The couch on the other hand...

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that image saved in my files too, because the use of colours if so inspiring and yes, it puts you in a happy mood. Have a fabulous day shopping, Lisa! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would definitely do red and blue. Not so sure about the yellow - though it looks great here.

    Have a great day with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. not really my style, the furniture, but I do love the colours and would def use them together! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the same thing - I'll take that sofa!!! With some gold embroidered pillows, a good book and a capuccino, I'll happily sit on it all day (hmmmm maybe it is a good thing I don't have it!)

    I LOVE the colmado boots...and the nacho...and the mundina. Ok, adding fall boots to shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. tell us if u bought something :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would never think to put all of this together but it does look good! I'm with you - I'd like that sofa for my very own to read on it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.