Friday 19 August 2011

friday photos


Today we've been relaxing, enjoying the sun on the balcony (we're sitting there now with Baileys), eating and eating some more. Tonight we're cooking Indian food for our guests; well, hubby is cooking and I'm making the chapati. We spent yesterday in the city centre and I got many ideas for Antwerp-posts; shops and places I would like to share with you later on. We saw so many beautiful things, especially accessories. Vivid in my mind is a green Jil Sander bag at Renaissance, a gorgeous shop on Nationalestraat street that offers a variety of labels (click on the link for a hip video). It was of course expensive but oh so pretty.

I just wanted to write a few lines and post these two photos from my inspiration folder to wish you all a wonderful weekend.

photo credit:
unknown sources


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little still-life and rustic door! Hope you have a great one! Catch you on the fly...

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have a wonderful evening and enjoy your meal! I cooked Indian last night - my hubby loves it. :) And I love Jil Sander's EVERYTHING. Shame it's always expensive but hey, sometimes every girl should treat herself to a dream "something". :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your Antwerp tips! I love Renaissance too, but it's soooo expensive, isn't it! Enjoy your evening! Indian food sounds yummy!

    x E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that balcony is fabulous! wow, I have never tried to cook Indian food! Jil Sander is one of my faves. Hope you have a fantastic weekend. I can not wait to know about your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautifully you've matched those photos, Lisa. I'm pretty sure I would love that Jil Sander bag. It seems you have a wonderful evening ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, indian food ♥
    Enjoy your Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm.Indian food sounds yummy! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a wonderful weekend to you, too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. relaxation and food. excellent of course.
    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well isn't this beautiful! I love how the old detailing around the balcony is just as captivating as the shells. You have such an eye!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos you´ve found! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice green door and hope you enjoyed the indian food ;o)
    Have a nice sunday ;o) I'm going for a run now - did not keep it up during the holidays - so it's gonna be tough I know ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to hear more about Antwerp, I've only been once to Brussels. Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope dinner was wonderful!
    I love that balcony, I have that image in my inspiration folder too:)It is beautiful.
    Have a great week,
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.