Sunday 15 January 2012

peonies & links


The first thing that came to my mind as I was drinking my coffee on this bright Sunday morning was pink peonies. Then I remembered the photo above, which María of EclecChic posted last year. In my opinion pink peonies and beautiful coffee table books are a match made in heaven. Now I cannot wait for the florists at Groenplaats square to appear with their beautiful flowers.

Let's wrap this week up with some links:

  • I have added Brasserie GUSTAV to my list of favourite restaurants in Antwerp; I had so much fun yesterday with my friends and the food was delicious
  • happy that Christel of Captivated by Image is back in blogosphere with a beautiful layout and gorgeous posts
  • proud to see the scent Ella Day by the Icelandic fashion label Ella featured yesterday in the beauty section of the Telegraph with big labels like Dior, Guerlain and Clarins
  • also proud to see Icelandic artist Björk nominated for a Brit award in the category 'International Female Solo Artist' with Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Feist and Rihanna
  • I loved this fun interview with Madonna on The Graham Norton Show last Friday
  • I have a bit of a Golden Globe fever

Enjoy a beautiful Sunday!

photo credit:

8 comments:

  1. You are so nice, thanks dear Lisa;) Glad that you're happy about it. You know I'm too. Gustav looks beautiful, grand yet cozy! Great discovery.
    Peonies are my favorite flowers, if there's one thing I already know about our wedding its that peonies will be included. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost smell the peonies, Lisa. The white ones are my favourites though. I'm so glad Christel is back too. :) Oh, I also have a Golden Globes fever . I'll be up at 3 a.m. to watch the ceremony. I think a few lattes will be a must for tomorrow. :) Enjoy your Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Madge on Graham as well! Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peonies are my favourite flowers! Can't wait for spring again. I also loved Madonna on Graham Norton. It was hilarious, as usual!

    xx E

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that photo and I loved it as well. I have such a craving for peonies lately. Once the holiday's are over I can't wait for spring and flowers. Too bad I'll have to wait till May. For now I'll take gorgeous photos like this one :)

    Hope you're enjoying the weekend, Lisa. Oh and I agree with you about Christel :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm longing for spring and my peonies in the garden ;o)
    Hope you had a nice weekend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for peonies to come in season. At the moment I am filling the house with tulips. I love fresh flowers, it really makes our flat look so much nicer. I guess you have qute a lot of flowers in Holland and they must be cheaper there since the country basically is the source of flwoers for all of Europe. Would be nice to go thre in the spring and have a look at some of the flower fields :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isnt that coffee table perfect i love the balance of the peonies with those stunning little jade? dishes - i am finishing off some pieces in my house at the mo and feeling quite interior inspired - have a wonderful week xx

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.