Wednesday 11 April 2012

armchairs & chandelier


Yes, please, I would like these two chairs and the chandelier. Okay, just give me everything in that room! The chairs are classic, Cherner® Armchairs designed by Norman Cherner. I hope the people at DWR will forgive me for taking a screenshot of this image on their website. Please check the website of The Cherner Chair Company if you want to know more about the designer.

I'll be missing in action in blogosphere today as I'll soon be off to Luxembourg and I won't be back home until in the evening. I hope you enjoy a wonderful day!

photo credit:
Screenshot from Design Within Reach

11 comments:

  1. The style is stunning! The chairs and floor...sigh. Have a great trip to Luxembourg! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image - those chairs, the chandelier and the Saarinen tulip table. Lovely. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your stay in Luxembourg, Lisa! I like those chairs, interesting choice! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chandelier is gorgeous. It's so pretty and regal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those chairs are soooo cool!! Love them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, please, indeed! I love the combination of the chandelier, chairs and table. Gorgeous find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only do I love the chandelier and chairs but the flooring caught my eye too! Have fun in Luxembourg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hihi, those chairs are the coolest :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very filigree combination of chairs, table and chandelier. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those chairs are gorgeous and match perfectly with the table.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the table! So gorgeous. Have fun in Luxembourg, Lisa! x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.