Wednesday 18 April 2012

paper & print


I have to run some errands so I'm having coffee before I go out. Today I'm all about paper and prints in neutral colours. When I'm in such a mood I find it best to search for keywords on Etsy and see what pops up.

About that print. It was love at first sight when I saw it. I love stripes and I love stripes on neutral background. It was designed by Daphne van den Heuvel and I found it on the Anya Adores blog. I think the next step is to order it.

Enjoy your day!

photo credit:
1: Daphne van den Heuvel via Anya Adores
2-3: chicken and custard on Etsy

15 comments:

  1. Wow, these are such beautiful images! x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that prints!!!Marvelous post!!If you have time check out my blog !I think you'll like it..xoxo

    http://artnouveaucom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Etsy SO much, I´ve found such great stuff there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I want to order that print too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and white stripe jumper she is 'wearing'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! Especially that last print. Heading on over now. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH isn't that print AHmazing - love it too :) Hope you have a divine day sweets,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of Gorgeousness in that print! The neutral background is perfect for the graphic black and white.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The print is beautiful.

    I love, love, love drawing on paper like this ♥
    I need to find myself some brown paper soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That illustration is so beautiful. Had to repin it yesterday and really wish I could frame it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life before Etsy? Nah, common!
    Love all these prints, the girl in the stripy sweather was 'stop' for me too when I saw it on your pinterest yesterday ;)

    Happy Thursday Lisa!
    -Signe

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the same thoughts as Little Rus, to frame this last illustration! But now I am looking for a Casablanca poster for my bedroom. I think I need an additional room :))) Enjoy your pinning day, Lisa! :*

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.